Sunday, September 1, 2013

Farewell Femme, Hello West Egg Jewelry!


It's been an absolute pleasure writing as your Femme Fatall for the past (almost) two years, but as you may have noticed I've been on a bit of a hiatus lately. I've been hard at work on another creative project that I'm now ready to premier.

You know all of my jewelry making DIY posts? I've been accumulating designs for quite some time, and now I have a way to show and sell them: West Egg Jewelry on Facebook.

(Yes, I named my business after Jay Gatsby's little hamlet.)

In order to give this project the time and attention it deserves, I'm going to put my blogging pursuits here on indefinite pause. I sincerely hope you'll join me in my next adventure by liking West Egg Jewelry on Facebook and maybe ordering yourself something shiny and one-of-a-kind.

Au revoir!
The Femme



No comments:

Post a Comment